New Year, New Attitude
By: Lonell Howard
“Bad things can teach us how to look at good things in a whole new light.” (Salmansohn, Karen)
When returning to school, parents and students should see this as a positive outlook when dealing with a global pandemic. This is not going to your average school year, but we shouldn’t let that affect us. The teachers and the staff are going to try their best to make this as normal as possible. Here are some tips that will help you have a better year!
- The school still wants to see us succeed and watch us grow as individuals.
- Having a positive mindset will be less stressful for everyone.
- Everyone is going to have different thoughts, but we shouldn’t let that ruin this year.
- There are multiple ways for you to be positive such as getting back into your school routine.
- Be prepared to wake up early, have a good breakfast, brainstorm, and get enough sleep the night before. This will help you have a better day.
- We should look forward to seeing our friends and having sports. Even if you can’t be at the games, you can still support them from home.
- Just try to make this school year the same as the other ones, but with more positivity.