Arlington High School will be hosting its 2nd Annual Lifelong Learning Day on Monday, May 6th, and we are looking for potential presenters that:
1. Are excited to share information about their profession with high school aged students.
2. Are willing to present in a professional, but possibly a hands-on or engaging way.
3. Are willing to answer student questions.
If this sounds like something you or a colleague would be interested in, please respond to Dylan Beck - email@example.com
- with the following information:
1. Your name and what business you represent.
2. What supplies you would need (ie: projector).
3. If you are available for three 30 minute sessions on the morning of May 6th.