By: Brianna Heyman
For those of us that don’t have Valentine's this year, let’s just take a moment to admit that February 14th is just another ordinary day. It’s not like chocolates and flowers aren’t available on the other 364 days of the year.
So on this Valentine’s Day, I propose that we spoil ourselves in these moneyless ways:
- Do some stress relief yoga
- Cuddle up on your couch with a blanket and read a book
- Unplug from all of your devices
- Volunteer somewhere
- Visit some family members
- Have a movie day/night with friends
- Make some comfort food at home
- Binge watch your favorite show on Netflix
- Spend the night with all of your pals and get some much needed gossip in
- Play your favorite video game
- Bake some brownies or cake and share it with yourself
These are all things that I believe are more beneficial then sulking over being single. I hope they can be of use to you!