Kindergarten Enrollment Information
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Due to the mandated school closure with COVID-19, all documents that are required for kindergarten registration for the 2020/2021 school year will now be online. Our offices are closed so please do not leave voicemail messages. Any communication with the elementary office will be through email only and will be monitored daily.
The office must have the following documentation PRIOR to school starting:
• Birth Certificate (not birth record)
• Social Security Card
• Immunization Record--it is your responsibility to check with your doctor or the Health Dept. to make sure that your child has his/her up-to-date immunizations before the start of school. (link attached)
• Proof of Residency--examples are a current utility bill, rent receipt, or deed with your name and address on it showing that you live within the Arlington School District. Important Note: If you are living with someone who resides in the Arlington School District and you are not able to produce any of the above items, you will need to complete a Residency Affidavit. (link attached)
• Court Papers--we will need copies of any current court papers concerning custody, placement, or fostering, etc. The papers must have a visible date and the judge's signature.
• Enrollment Questionnaire (link attached)
Please copy and email these documents to Mrs. Ginter at email@example.com or copy and mail them to Arlington Local School, ATTN: Vicky Ginter, 336 South Main Street, Arlington, OH 45814 no later than May 15, 2020.
Please email me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and attention in getting your child(ren) registered. Your help, patience, and flexibility are greatly appreciated.